Copy Right and Originality Statement
A. Copy Right Policy
The entire contents of the Journal of Socio-Economic Review are protected under Indian and International copyrights. The ‘journal’ however, grants to all users a free, irrevocable, worldwide, perpetual right of access, copy,use, distribute, perform and display the work publicly for any reasonable non-commercial purpose , subject to proper attribution of authorship and ‘ownership’ of all rights. No person (including author/s) is authorized to reproduce or recycle or restructure the published papers.
The Journal articles are licensed with ‘Creative
Commons Attribution 4.0 International Public License’
(https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/legalcode)to protect and
facilitate authors and readers.
Author/s (corresponding author/s and other associated author/s) who submit papers, articles, biographies and book reviews to ‘Journal of Socio-Economic Review’ are assumed that they have understood clearly, agreed voluntarily and accpted knowingly the ‘Copy Right Policy’of ‘Journal of Socio-Economic Review’ as stated below:
- I / We hereby, transfer any and all rights in and to the paper including without limitation all copyrights to the Journal of Socio-Economic Review.
- I/We hereby, grant Journal of Socio-Economic Review the unlimited, worldwide, irrevocable right to use information as part of the advertisement, distribution and sale of products incorporating the Work or Papers.
- I/We release Journal of Socio-Economic Review from any claim based on right of privacy or publicity.
- I / We hereby, confirm that:
a) That the paper is defamatory, b) That the paper infringes the copyright of any third party, c) Arising from any negligent or willful mis-statements in this Statement of Originality. d) It is free from any Plagiarism.
B. Originality Statement
I/We (corresponding author/s and other associated author/s) solemnly declare, agree and accept that:
- The paper describes original work carried out by me/us. Paper gives proper acknowledgment to all contributors other than the authors named above.
- The work described in the paper is original and no part of it has been copied or taken from other sources without necessary permissions.
- Present Manuscript/ paper has not been published anywhere in any form of publication (in any language) and not presently under consideration for publication anywhere in form of publication.
- The data upon which the manuscript is based for examination by the Editor or their assignees, if requested.
- The published/ unpublished works of other authors have been properly cited and referenced.
The jurisdiction for any disputes or legal proceedings is Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut, UP, India.